Hammered Dulcimer Rosewood
This lovely double strung Hammered Dulcimer Rosewood is ideal for anyone wishing to play the hammered dulcimer.
• 10/9 Hammered Dulcimer
• 10 Courses of Strings on left bridge
• 9 Courses of strings on right bridge
• 2 strings on each course
• Dimensions: 32″ L x 3.75″ H x 12″ W
• Body is made from Rosewood
• Bridge is made from Rosewood
• Color Coded Saddles on bridge for making it easier to play.
• Opening in the back for carrying
• Soundboard made from birchwood.
• 1x sound holes with rosewood rossettes
• 38 Steel threaded tuning pins
• Comes with Dulcimer hammer, Tuning tool
FREE UK MAINLAND SHIPPING