Use by you of this website establishes, and is strictly on the basis of, agreement in full by you, on your own behalf and on behalf of anyone you represent, to the following Terms and Conditions:
We reserve the right to amend these Terms & Conditions at any time by amendment to the version posted on the website, whereafter any subsequent use by you of the website will be taken as acceptance by you of the Terms & Conditions in their amended state.
You warrant that you are not in breach of any law or order of any court by using this service.
You agree that, in visiting and navigating around this website:
- a. you will not act in any way that amounts to a breach of any law and will fully indemnify and hold us harmless against all claims or demands or other consequences of any breach of this provision.
- b. you will not upload onto any area of this website any images, graphics, text, hyperlinks, machine readable code or other content that amounts to a breach of the rights, including intellectual property rights, of others and/or which may breach reasonable standards of morality, decency and respect for the interests of others to be treated with civility and/or which may breach the rights in law of others not to be defamed and/or which may breach any right in law whatsoever and shall hold harmless ourselves against all claims and demands that may relate in any way to such content.
- c. you will not upload onto any area of this website any information, whether as to your identity, the purpose of your visit or otherwise, that is not truthful and honest.
- d. you will not upload to this website, or create or increase any risk of the uploading by others, or otherwise expose this website or any email address disclosed on it, to the risk of a visit or action by any virus, trojan, autobot or other form of malware of any description, and will keep us at all times fully indemnified against any loss or damage resulting from any such upload or risk.
- e. we have full right to remove at any time, and without notice to you, any content uploaded by yourself to this website.
- f. should you access any part of this website by personal login, you accept full responsibility for all actions taken on the website under your username, whether or not you were the person who took such action.
- g. there is no liability on us for loss or damage resulting, directly or indirectly, from your visit to (including agreeing not to seek to hold us responsible, or accountable, for any action or lack of action by yourself as a result of information or advice appearing on), this website, or through access from this website, whether a website that is linked from this website, or any website that masquerades as our website or from data and information appearing through data sharing technologies, or from your use of less than the optimal encryption security, anti-virus or anti-spam protection or other similar procedures, including measures to protect your personal identity, in your browser or e-mail program, or otherwise the manner and procedures you adopt when browsing around the Web.
- h. that, whilst we will use our best endeavours at all times to ensure the continuity of the availability of the website on the Internet, given that the potential for disruption of connectivity extends well beyond technology and events over which we have any control, covering possible actions by many varied organisations who contribute to the functionality and connectivity of the Internet as well as the status of your own software and websites, there will be no liability on us for any loss or damage resulting, directly or indirectly, from any disruption of access or failure or variation of intended functionality that occurs for whatever reason that we reserve the right at any time to suspend or cancel your use of, or access to, this website, that you recognise that we own all intellectual property rights in the content on this website, and that you will not, either by yourself directly or by assisting or permitting others so to do, do anything that breaches in any way such intellectual property rights of ourselves and, in particular, will not copy or reproduce any element of this website or its code or use it, or any part of it, to create any content, document, website, image or graphic. In addition you will not create, or permit or assist others in creating, any hyperlink to any part of this website save to the home page nor take any action that directly or indirectly prevents, in whole or in part, access to, or reduces the enjoyment by yourself or others of, this website, that when seeking to purchase any goods or services on this website, that you will not do so save on the basis that our Terms and Conditions of Sale are accepted by you as regulating any such purchase you make.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures. Our Site is also in compliance with PCI vulnerability standards in order to create as secure of an environment as possible for Users.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Shipping & Delivery
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
Red Cow Music will always endeavour to process and despatch your items both quickly and efficiently and our aim is to have your items packaged and ready for delivery 24 – 48 hours after receipt of your order. On the very rare occassions (statuatory holidays, weekends, product availability or other events outside of our control etc) this processing time may be extended. If this occurs we will attempt to notify you with an updated delivery estimate as soon as we possibly can. For further peace of mind, and to keep you fully updated, our stock control systems automatically issue email messages each time your order status changes. Alternatively you can contact the Red Cow Music store on 01904 674440 at any time for an update on your order status and our team will be delighted to assist.
We currently rely on a third party UK delivery service provider, Royal Mail, for dispatch and delivery of all goods purchased via our website. Full details of the Royal Mail’s service standards (including delivery estimates) can be found here. Royal Mail advise that their current estimated delivery times are as follows:
First Class: aims to deliver the next working day, including Saturday.
Second Class: aims to deliver your parcel within 2-3 working days
International Delivery (Airmail):
- Delivery to Western Europe within three working days
- Delivery to Eastern Europe within five working days
- Delivery to the rest of the world within seven working days
We can also arrange special delivery services like Recorded Delivery etc. Please use the comments box during the ordering process to notify us of any additional services you require.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping costs for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Our site also has the ability to estimate your shipping costs, prior to purchasing your item(s), so that you can clearly see the full price of your shipped item. Simply click the “Shopping Cart” link, chose the “Estimate Shipping & Taxes” radio button and follow the on screen instructions.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item(s) can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping company we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
Returns & Refunds Policy
We understand that from time to time you may wish to return a product to us in appropriate circumstances.
Where you have no other legal right to return a product and receive a refund or exchange, then you will nonetheless be entitled to return a product to us where:
(a) we receive the returned product within 14 days following the date of purchase / delivery of the product;
(b) the returned product is unused, in its original packaging (with any seal or shrink-wrap intact), with any labels still attached, and otherwise in a condition enabling us to sell the product as new;
The following kinds of products may not be returned under this policy:
(a) food, drink and any other products liable to deteriorate within the period set out in Section 1 and 2 above;
Where you return a product in contravention of this policy (and where you do not have any other legal right to return the product):
(a) we will not refund or exchange the product;
(b) we may retain the returned product until you pay to us such additional amount as we may charge for re-delivery of the returned product; and
Changes to this policy
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy and terms of service. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Red Cow Music
(+44) 01904 674440
In the event that any term is held to be invalid by a decision of a court of competent authority, the remainder of these Terms & Conditions shall remain valid and enforceable.
The laws of England and Wales shall be the only laws that apply to your use of this website and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales for the resolution of any claim or dispute arising.
Updated: 20th June 2018