Ashbury Dulci-Stick in D, Teardrop-A great sounding and easy to use lightweight dulcimer stick. A fantastic dulcimer for anyone starting out on this great instrument.A stunning sound with a great jangly tone. Solid Cedar top. Made in Vietnam.
More about this Product:
- Solid maple body with through body tailpiece.
- 4 strings D,A Dd. Wooden floating bridge. Tear drop shaped body.
- Silver nickel frets. Quality Ashbury geared machine heads
- Nut Width: 25mm
- Scale Length: 640mm
- Body Depth: 42mm
- Body Width (tapers from) 27mm – 122mm
- Frets: 12
- Length: 83cm
- Made in: Vietnam
- Gig Bag Included
- Free UK Delivery
- Professional quality range of Guitars, Basses, Resonators, Ukuleles, Mandolins, Banjos & FiddlesThis range has been designed with the folk guitarist firmly in mind. The Lindisfarne and Rathlin models are made in a boutique factory in Vietnam, and were designed in consultation with luthier Phil Davidson. The Rathlin guitars have solid Sitka Spruce tops, with Mahogany back & sides and Rosewood binding. The Lindisfarnes are solid Cedar and Rosecherry, both attractively understated with a handmade look and feel, they are excellent value.